Vancouver Island

Vancouver Island

Saturday, July 17, 2010

bye bye Lewa...



--> Sunrise from Mt. Kenya

So this is my last day at Lewa. it has been an amazing time here, I wish I had the time to post what I have done in the last couple weeks but there is just not enough time. The last 10 weeks have flown by in the blink of an eye, it feels like it was only yesterday that I was sitting in this exact same spot filled with wonder of how my next two months would unfold.

For the next couple of weeks I am going to be backpacking around East Africa. Tonight I am taking a night bus to Jinja, Uganda where there is some of the best whitewater rafting in the world. From there the plan is to go to Kampala then Kigali, Rwanda. But who knows where this trip will take me. All I can say is that I am very excited to be on the next leg of my adventure, but very sad to leave Lewa, especially all of the amazing friends I have made here. I will have to make plans to come back to Africa and i am sure I will be spending many weekends in Toronto with the other interns from here.

Anyways I will try and keep in touch, if anybody wants to phone me my number is +254700930441 but i will have to change numbers along the way in the different countries. I hope everyone is enjoying summer and I hope that I will be able to post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment