Vancouver Island

Vancouver Island

Sunday, June 6, 2010

NEW POST

Soo no new pictures this week, but soon to come.
This Friday was Sandra's birthday and we had a big party for her. We bought a goat from a nearby community and had fresh goat. For the first time in my life I ate raw liver...not my favourite meal. The goat was really good and a bunch of the Lewa rangers came and we had a bonfire.
For work right now I am trying to implement a plastic recycling system at Lewa because right now all of the plastic is just burned. I am just writing a proposal right now then i will try and get the management on side. Next week we will be starting to prepare for the Lewa marathon, which will be a lot of work.
Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I am for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex not sure this will work but it was really great to talk to you last night. The pictures are amazing and I'm sure that you have the sense that anything you can do to help is truly appreciated. Good work. I'm very jealous of your experience. Take care love Laura

    ReplyDelete